HOW TO USE THIS SITE

* To understand how people relate to each other open up my pages on Rootsweb Family Tree (link is on the right underneath this message).

* To navigate this website scroll down to the name tags on the right side. You will find all documents related to that person as well as many of their family members. Happy hunting!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introduction and Welcome

Through the years I have developed a passion for family history. I desire to share this passion with others by making my research easily available and accessible. The Dickens Wilder Family Ancestry blog is created with the hope it will bring distant relatives together as we work toward a common goal.

I welcome family looking for common ancestors online. Let's bring our research together in one place where all can benefit. If you have documents or anything else you'd like to add, post a comment to one of my posts and I'll reply back to you.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

No comments: