HOW TO USE THIS SITE

* To understand how people relate to each other open up my pages on Rootsweb Family Tree (link is on the right underneath this message).

* To navigate this website scroll down to the name tags on the right side. You will find all documents related to that person as well as many of their family members. Happy hunting!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Streety family book being published - any interest?

In my recent research I got online to find others who may be looking for the same family roots as me. In my browsing I came into contact with three cousins who descend from the same family I do. We branch off way back and are distant cousins. It's been exciting to get to know these cousins and share information with each other.

One cousin is writing a book on the Streety family. She is planning on publishing it this summer, which will be about July 2009. I don't know the cost of it yet, but will post again when I have more information.

I contributed all of the information I have descending from Margaret Streety, who married Reuben Fisher in about 1800. I come from their son, Daniel Fisher. If you click on the name tags on the right hand side of the blog you can find more information about any family member I've posted about. My cousins already had information on Margaret and Reuben and I helped with Daniel and his descendants.

If you have interest in the Streety family book or would like to contribute stories or other information for publication please post a comment with a way I can reach you and I'll contact you.

No comments: