HOW TO USE THIS SITE

* To understand how people relate to each other open up my pages on Rootsweb Family Tree (link is on the right underneath this message).

* To navigate this website scroll down to the name tags on the right side. You will find all documents related to that person as well as many of their family members. Happy hunting!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Southy Fisher - my connection

As I have worked on connecting the Fisher and Streety families I have uncovered a wealth of information. Apparently I needed to get back 7 generations in order to find distant relatives searching for the same people. It has been exciting for me and even a bit overwhelming as I try to go through all this new information and get it straight.

After finding information on the Streety family submitted by Cindy Watts on http://www.ancestry.com/, I did several searches on that information and came into contact with 3 cousins. All three are related to Southy Fisher and descend through different lines. I have been so excited as I get e-mails from them and continue working on this family.

Here is the connection I have to Southy Fisher, who was a Lieutenant in the Revolutionary War:

Southy Fisher m. Phebe
Reuben Fisher m. Margaret Streety
Daniel Fisher m. Jane Jones
Elizabeth Ann Fisher m. John Anderson Wilder
Daniel Marshall Wilder m. Maggie Davis
Ella Mae Wilder m. John William Dickens
Roy Rodgers Dickens m. Naomi Cunningham
Shauna Dickens (me)

No comments: